If these benefits are right up your alley, then it looks like you have the makings to be a valuable member of our IT Pro Association coming this Spring.
SIGN ME UP
Submit your email to receive career boosting content and a special early-bird discount rate this spring.
© CompTIA, Inc. All rights reserved. | Contact Us
Raise Your Hand To Join The Industry’s Most Exciting IT PRO Association!
This spring, CompTIA AITP will offer a new membership opportunity for IT professionals of all types. Members will have access to a long list of valuable and exclusive benefits to help them achieve success throughout their careers — a resume-to-retirement support strategy! Provide your email today to receive a special early-bird discount rate of $79 ($20 savings; includes a one year membership).
Why Choose The CompTIA AITP Association This Spring?
Our top priority in launching this new IT Pro Association is to help IT professionals start or restart careers, realize their ambitions and fulfill their dreams. As the leading advocate for the IT industry workforce, our goal is to narrow the technology skills gap by driving a highly skilled and relevant workforce, encouraging the next gen to join our industry and providing career boosting tools and resources for the savvy IT Pro.
It’s a natural fit! With more than 35 years as a trade association CompTIA has issued over two million certifications and serves more than 100,000 members and registered users, who connect with our resources, websites and trained staff on a daily basis. AITP, with its deep roots in support of IT education, national IT policies and robust student-focused activity, will help us build a solid ground for our new organization.
Take a Peek at the Benefits We’ll be Offering This Spring:
- CareerPortal and Online Resume Builder that includes a career path roadmap and job board.
- Job search and interview best practices to assist you in finding the best job for you, and land it – like the rock star you are!
Special discounts and savings on the products and services you use every day from companies like Lenovo, Dell, Geico and Disney.
Continuing Education Programs developed to keep your certifications current and help you stand out in the IT crowd.
- Join a local chapter to learn about the latest trends in technology and to network with leaders and like-minded peers.
- Attend Live Events to build relationships and hone in on the skill-sets needed to build your career.
TRAINING & SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- Interactive soft skills training from Skillsoft® to help you master the management, networking, communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills that employers are looking for in addition to certified tech skills.
- AskIT, the new volunteer-based, on-demand support service from CompTIA that gives you the opportunity to gain relevant IT work experience and build your career profile by participating as support technician.